Monday, January 12, 2009

On the glider, 5:00PM, dark outside, I miss Shadow. I feel like I should be able to look down and see her on the futon.

This morning I woke at 4:15AM (alarm) and reached the YMCA by 4:55AM. The building was open early (the doors usually open at 5). I knocked out thirty on the elliptical and three miles (28.5 minutes) on the treadmill. I also did the ab and leg machines before heading home. After a quick shower, etc. I headed to work. Most of the day was productive. All my syllabi but one are off at the copier, I caught up on some phone calls, etc. Later I visited a deserted Costco.

So what can I do tonight? Maybe I’ll go upstairs and read. Oh, I need to download some more Plutarch so I have something for tomorrow’s workout. And I should get my clothes ready. See? I have something to do. Good night.

No comments: