Wednesday, January 07, 2009

I’m home with N today. His ear hurts so M didn’t want him to push it at school. Since my schedule isn’t that tight this time of year I stayed home with him. This morning I worked on a proposal to change benchmark compensation. I can’t complain, my productivity wasn’t minimal. Oh, I should start earlier in the morning. I knocked out thirty minutes on the elliptical, did 100 crunches, played an hour of hoops, then lifted upstairs at the Y. I don’t know if the machines guide your muscles better or what but I felt toasted by the end of the session. Anyway, later in the morning I got N off the computer (he’s loving having the computer to himself) and we curled up on the couch for a Discovery special on cats. I loved snuggling on the couch with him. At one point I accidentally touched his ear and he said “ow” so I think the ear thing is real. M is taking him to the doctor this afternoon. I’ll probably take the two older kids to Coscto.

The last few days have been ok. I’m slowly working back into productivity. I probably would have gotten more done today if N wasn’t home, but I was happy with the benchmark proposal, and I’m way ahead of the schedule, thank you, workaholicism, so I’m ok.

I’m struggling to read lately. More later.

No comments: