Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The sun is out, early evening, and today definitely smells of spring. I hear snow may arrive tomorrow night. We’ll see. Despite the fact snow may kill the spring buzz perhaps it will be a bittersweet experience since the temps will be high enough to melt the snow in a day or two. Spring is relentless. It can’t be stopped.

So today I switched the living room and the dining room. Pros: The rooms seem bigger for some reason. I’m not entirely sure why. I can lay on the couch in the living room and not be sort of in the middle of the room. The dining room table is closer to the kitchen. Cons: We’re farther from the television in the new room. Cleo can’t find her way around as easily.

We’ll leave the rooms like this for a couple weeks and see if we like them in this arrangement. The change is welcome, anyway. It’s spring.

I also did laundry, cleaned the first floor, and oh, I cleaned my car. I vacuumed it out and everything.

More later. Cleo’s on my lap.

No comments: