Sunday, March 01, 2009

3/1/09 Sunday 4:32AM

Happy March first! Why aren’t you people up at 4:30 on a Sunday morning? Losers.

So M’s out east, visiting her mom/fading uncle. She left yesterday before dawn. The boys and I had a good day. What the hell did we do? They played video games until 9 or so, when I dragged them to the pet store to peruse aquarium supplies. We decided to buy an aquarium. The boys were hilarious negotiating with each other as to what fish/decorations warranted inclusion. Pictures to follow. Later the neighbor kids with the divorcing parents came over. They were over Friday night, too. I don’t mind. Everyone gets along and the dad going through the divorce can use a break. Crusader Extreme arrived in the mail, finally, but of course the game didn’t work on M’s shit computer. This morning I’m going to teach N how to work the laptop mouse. Later T left for the Bucks game/sleepover. He was quite excited. I should mention earlier in the day he just wanted to sit on the couch with me and watch tv. T’s a great kid. Anyway, after he left S and N watched Tom and Jerry until N and I went upstairs to read. He’s decoding is coming along well. Once N slept S and I watched the first half of the Bucks game (S claimed to see T on television) then crashed ourselves. N found me in the middle of the night, stole all the covers, etc. so I woke near 3:30. I’m up now. Coffee’s ready. Good morning.

No comments: