Monday, July 21, 2008

I’m sitting on the couch, watching the Brewers play the Cardinals (scoreless in the top of the first), resting my foot. The inner part of my left foot hurts when I walk. Not sure why. Anyway this morning I worked out on the elliptical and this afternoon I walked to the post office from work so I’m ok with sitting my ass on the couch for the evening. I’m vaguely hungry but I’ll stick with tea.

Today was unproductive. I drove into work and managed to do next to nothing for the six or so hours I was present. (Shit…Cardinals 2, Brewers 0.) Through the morning I talked with colleagues, prepared packages for GR friends, and caught up on the net. Close to noon I walked to the post office. Later I sent a few emails, talked with colleagues again, and hit Costco. We had fried rice for dinner (I have no idea if that’s healthy or not, honestly). Since then I’ve been on the couch and on the computer. I’ve ordered three films (LA Confidential, Goodfellas, Apocalypse Now) from the library and set up my Netflix queue for “Streets of Fire”. I’ll need the films for my post vasectomy weekend. Hm…this couch is comfortable.

More later. Meetings the next couple of days. We’ll see how they go.

No comments: