Saturday, October 30, 2010

Pretty soon I’ll be upstairs with The Unnamed, ready to go to sleep. Should I drink some tea first? Maybe. My stomach is all bleh after inhaling some Giordano’s after failing to eat since breakfast. Yes, I’m a grown up.

Today was ok but exhausting. S had a game way down in Racine. The weather wasn’t bad but the wind strong so I huddled underneath the blankets and read and felt tired. Then we drove down to traffic-clogged Gurnee to pick up a pizza. Holy hell, I was reminded of what living in a strip-mall infested suburb must feel like. Cars everywhere! Everywhere, I tell you! I’m worn out. Hold on, I’m going to start tea.

Ok, I’m back, water boiling for decaf black vanilla. Maybe I’ll open the skylight. How cold are tonight’s lows? 33? That might work. Ok, more later. Have a lovely evening.

No comments: