Sunday, November 28, 2010

I’m on the couch, 11:01AM, practicing relaxation. The football pre-game shows are rotating with the news. N is playing video games while M, S and T are at the YMCA. This morning has been fine. I was up around six, at the Y by seven, and finished working out by eight. Since then I’ve cleaned the first floor and started laundry before eating a vegetarian brat and sweet potato fries for lunch. I could sit on the couch most of the afternoon. Maybe I’ll try.

Yesterday was pretty good as well. What did I do? I don’t quite remember. Oh, we attended the Grafton Christmas parade yesterday morning. That was kind of fun, really, watching the kids scatter for candy as every few floats passed. T and I drove down to Borders, where he picked up American Gods and I snagged a free latte. Later I took a finished Almond’s so-so Rock and Roll Can Save Your Life and took a long bath with Woodcutters.

This week looks busy. I’m going to take today easy. I have no idea what I’m teaching tomorrow. I’ll figure something out. Have a great Sunday.

No comments: