Friday, October 27, 2006

Bullet Point Update/October 27th, 2006

* I'm writing at 3:20AM, the second time this week when I've been up pretty much all night. I like the quiet of insomnia, but the rest is a pain in the ass. I read somewhere that insomnia makes you hungry. I agree with that. I eat all day when I'm tired. I have to sit in meetings all day today, so at least maybe I'll get some rest. I doubt anyone will notice if I tune out.

* I feel like I've missed this entire autumn, weather-wise, and I'm not happy about it. I hereby declare I will take my dog for a walk this weekend, and I will not be sad at the fact that most of the leaves have already hit the ground. I was in the my car, in a school parking lot, earlier this week, and the leaves swirled through the air around me. Very cool.

* I can hear mice cruising through the walls around me as I write. The mice don't bother me, but I'm glad my wife sleeps well.

* I've got nothing against the Tigers, but I'm glad the Cardinals have a decent shot at the series.

* I've been reading "Walden" lately. I thought I had read the book when I was younger, but if I did, I didn't read in much detail, because I'm enjoying the book immensely this time around, and I only remember an earlier respectful interest.

* More later, maybe. Should sleep.

No comments: