Friday, April 01, 2011

(This post was written yesterday morning, Thursday, about 9:30AM)

On the futon, watching Bones (well, re-watching Bones, I've seen this already but Maura hasn't). In about a half-hour, maybe a little less, we'll head out to the oral surgeon's office. Supposedly I'll be home a little after noon. We'll see. I'm curious as to how long the sedatives will work. Will I sleep all afternoon? I have no idea. Sleeping all day seems a waste.

Everyone's home, by the way, and feeling happy to be home, from what I can tell. The boys are off at school. Last night I stayed up late since I wanted to sleep later this morning and not deal with the "no food or drink" instructions this morning. I listened to "Darkness on the Edge of Town", watched Bourdain's Ozarks episode (excellent), and watched Inside Job until the fatigue rendered me unable to comprehend the charts, etc. Then I read a little (some book with fake advice, don't remember the title, but pretty funny).

Ok, head spinning a little. More later.

No comments: